Home Ec.

With the crazy schedule we have now, it's a bit harder to get some things done. So It's become a case of "here's home ec. kids!"

While Kaitlyn and Dad got stuff going in the school room...


I got stuff going in the kitchen!

First up I finished organizing my new bread and baking area:

Everything I use for bread and baking is now in one area.

Then I started the Fridge so I could organize everything instead of having a FULL fridge of "unknown" and get it all cleaned up. I took the top two shelves for bread/baking and stuff The kids don't handle on a daily basis and everything the kids can get into are in the bottom several shelves. The top shelf is my bread stuff (the starter gets going a day or two before the actual bread so I need a place to keep it going without little fingers trying to figure out "what's that".


Today was Arianna's turn and we put some ciabatta bread together. 2 loaves of Italian herb and sundried tomato (from our garden :) ) and 2 plain ones for the kids.
After these move over to the kitchen area for cooking, and cool down both the girls are going to help make the lunch/dinner rolls for the week. Math, science, home ec. and yummy bread. Win-win!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to school, sort of.

getting organized, slowly but surely

And that went fast!!