Whoa....

Oh my it has been a while! Things got so busy! Omi and Opa visited, we had birthdays, fieldtrips, came down with bronchitis, had the dryer breakdown on us, school got really into session, martial arts started, 4h is getting ready to rev up and There are changes all over the place!

We've been going thru all our new curriculum, and I have some great ones to share, I have some new things in the school room to share and well, I'll try to get everything added in this weekend. It's a rainy couple of days so I may as well get caught up on stuff right?!

Kids blog is going to be updated as well, so if you or the kids are reading that one, new stuff posting over the weekend as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to school, sort of.

getting organized, slowly but surely

Keep the sanity...